Yes. There is an increasing demand for automatic driving lessons. There are many reasons why you might want to drive an automatic.
- A friend or relative owns an automatic, which you will be driving
- The introduction of more vehicles which have hybrid (part electric) technology and therefore are automatic
- You are going to be driving around town more than open roads, so auto reduces effort of operating the clutch
- You may have a medical reason
- You feel more comfortable not having to worry about the clutch
You must remember though, that if you pass your test in an automatic, you will be restricted to only being permitted to drive an automatic. A test pass in a manual car will permit you to drive both manual and automatic vehicles. Let us know when you call us that you want to take automatic lessons.